For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In order of least serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.