Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. If you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.