For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you need to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In most instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.