For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.