For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! When you need any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.