Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.