If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. If you want to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the bail system. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.