For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast results, no matter what you need. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.