For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in PA. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in PA.