If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of least severe to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.