Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. If you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. When you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.