When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.