Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.