When you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. When you are in need of any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In many cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast results, no matter what you need. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.