Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. When you want to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.