When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.