Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.