If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you want to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely simple to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.