When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. When you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.