When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in PA. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you need any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. We always keep up with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.