Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. When you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.