If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. If you need any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In many instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.