For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. If you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.