When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! If you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you need one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast results, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.