For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of less severe to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.