When you want a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is rarely simple to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.