Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.