For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will assist you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. If you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.