For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.