For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of least severe to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.