When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick bail, no matter what you need. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.