For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.