Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While we will help you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.