If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. If you need to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always simple to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.