When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you need one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will help you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in city, PA.