For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. When you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In many cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is not always simple to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.