When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of least severe to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.