When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In order of less severe to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. When you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.