When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to help you. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in city, PA.