Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In many cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.