Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In many cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will assist you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. If you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.