When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. If you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.