When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.