If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you need one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of less severe to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.