If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. We always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.