When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.