For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.