Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you are in need of one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will help you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. When you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.