Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less severe to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. Although we will help you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. If you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.