If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. We work efficiently to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.